As one of Dubai’s youngest communities, Serena quickly gained its reputation as one of most sought-after areas to live in. Offering spacious and affordable living solutions, it became popular among families looking for a serene suburban living with all the necessities at hand. Newly handed over Bella Casa, Serena by Dubai Properties was sold out immediately upon its launch. Predictions say its two other two phases (Casa Viva and Casa Dora) will be equally or more successful. Luke Fortune, our Senior Leasing Consultant and Serena area specialist reveals this community’s appeal.
What Makes Serena appealing?
- Serena offers outstanding contemporary, Spanish themed townhouses, boasting elegant high-quality work surfaces and state of the art air conditioning units.
- It is a tranquil family-friendly community featuring a large communal park within every one of the above-mentioned subcommunities.
- Community’s two outdoor swimming pools come with by many benches set alongside for the residents to relax. Nearby BBQ areas offer additional opportunities to enjoy your free time.
- Sustainability is another beautiful feature of this neighbourhood. Solar panels used to contribute towards powering your property include water heater and air conditioning units. Aside from being eco-friendly, it will significantly reduce your DEWA bills.
- Serena Shopping Mall offers numerous retail and dining options. In addition to housing well-known companies such as Carrefour, and our own AQUA Properties office. With our presence in Serena community, we ensure that any property related inquiry or emergency is dealt with promptly and on the spot.
- Serena’s most appreciated selling point is its excellent value for money on both 2 and 3-bedroom townhouses.
- Aside from being affordable, residents can enjoy larger outdoor plots in comparison to other surrounding communities. Moreover, townhouses with 3-bedroom corner plots consist of large L shape gardens.
- The community provides easy access to two main roads, including Emirates Road.
- Furthermore, Serena is ideally located ensuring easy access to major city landmarks. It takes only 15 minutes to reach Dubai Marina and JBR and 20 minutes to Downtown Dubai and Burj Khalifa.
- The area features several schools, universities and hospitals, in addition to a proposed metro line that will cover Dubailand.
If you want to inquire more about Serena or you wish to rent or buy a property there, feel free to contact us at +971 4 518 7555.