We can ensure a seamless handover of your Dubai property
Our vast experience in property handovers gives us the proper know-how in terms of what to inspect to ensure that all the requirements of this process have been met and the property is fully ready to be handed over allowing our client to have peace of mind and to start capitalizing on his investment straight away.
According to statistics, 2019 will have 40% more handovers compared to last year, meaning that the number of companies providing handover services will increase as well. To make sure you have chosen the right company to protect your interest, it is important to know what services will be included.
By choosing AQUA Properties, you can be sure that your property is in expert hands. We take our job seriously. We conduct thorough inspections to ensure that the unit is just as you want it to be and to eliminate any potential issues.
Snag & Inspect Services
As your designated representative, our experienced AQUA Properties property manager will conduct the inspection considering all the necessary points and communicate all the issues found with the developer directly. By carrying out a pre-handover inspection we can fix minor and major issues.
A superficial property handover, often done by the developer, can be disastrous. The developer may miss critical aspects that need correcting while the owner feeling rushed through the inspection process will miss a lot of things. Having an impartial and expert third part is the key to having a fully ready property. Here is where we come in. Our job is to assist the property owner to ensure that his property will be handed over in the best condition.
With AQUA Properties you can relax. Our skilled and fully trained property managers check each property by following an extensive checklist. They will identify all the potential issues that need to be repaired before the handover is completed. Those corrections should be done before the moving into the property. Our expert team will document everything and provide you with all the paperwork. Our interior and exterior inspections include a wide array of different elements being checked around the property. To give you an idea of the level of service we provide, we’ve mentioned some of the structures, fixtures and fittings we inspect.
Inspection of the exterior:
- Window glazing, frames and all surrounds
- Damaged walls or paint imperfections
- Damage to concrete walls
- All paving and tiling
- Exterior electrical fittings
- Building exterior
Inspection of the interior:
- Key and lock checks
- Tiling and grouting, cracks, chips and uneven laying
- Paint blemishes, spillages, marks and stains
- Baths and sinks checked for scratches and poor finish or fitting
- Drainage and plumbing checks for poor installation
- Electrical appliances and connections
- All kitchen cupboards and vanity tops checked for cracks/scratches and poor installation
- Walls, coving, skirting boards checked for poor paint finish, uneven surfaces and cracks
- Ceiling fixtures checked for good finish
- Door handles, locks, door stops and other elements
- AC check + internal checking
Register Your Interest
To receive full details about AQUA Properties Handover Services Services, simply complete the form below